We are a Full Service Plastic Part Design Company
- We can help you develop the best part design and the best and lowest cost material for your plastic part. We use Solid Works CAD software. and can perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on various part designs to refine the design and confirm that the part will accommodate the anticipated stresses of the application. We also do Mold Flow Analysis (MFA).
- Having an unacceptable failure rate of an existing product? We can help. We can redesign your part to better distribute the mechanical stresses.
- Having problems with plastic injection molding, plastic extrusion, extrusion blow molding, or thermoforming? Our plastic processing experts can diagnose the source of your problem and help you improve your process to eliminate the problem. Our plastic fabrication (injection molding, thermoforming, blow molding, extrusion, compounding, etc.) consultants are available to travel anywhere in the world.
- Looking to duplicate an existing part? We offer reverse engineering services
- Are your plastic products safe for food contact and/or do they meet all or the regulatory compliance criteria? We offer regulatory compliance consulting and testing.
- Are you looking to go “green” but are confused by all of the options to consider; (e.g., biodegradable, biorenewable, compostable, use recycled plastic, etc.)? We understand the options and can advise regarding which technology is most cost effective and which will be best for both your business and the environment.
- Our president, Dr. Duane Priddy, has over 40 years of experience in the Plastics Industry. Dr. Duane Priddy has consulted for many Fortune 500 Companies including Dow Chemical, DuPont, SE Johnson, Milliken Chemical, Nova Chemical, SABIC, and Volvo. Dr. Duane Priddy holds over 50 US Patents and over 100 scientific publications and articles covering many aspects of plastics Technology. His article entitled “Why Do Plastic Parts Occasionally Fail?” is widely read.
Why do Plastics Fail?
Featured Case Studies
Our experts cover the entire spectrum of plastic technology. Here are two example case studies. See more case studies
Non-Flammable CPVC Fire Sprinkler